Fertility Financing Options and Services
Each of our patients is paired with a financial advisor who uses his or her expansive knowledge of medical insurance plans, benefit qualifications for fertility coverage and healthcare financing programs to help make fertility treatment as affordable as possible. Their goal is to find solutions while alleviating some of the stress associated with the finances of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART).
Many of our single patients have benefited from health insurance coverage, which requires an infertility diagnosis. Diagnostic testing and evaluation by our medical team will help to determine a diagnosis and what treatment, if any, is needed. An infertility diagnosis is based on two factors:
- An inability to get pregnant after 6 – 12 months of exposure to sperm. If a patient requires ART, we will discuss options such as IVF.
- Hormonal or physical necessity for medical intervention. Through a series of diagnostic tests (e.g., blood work, pelvic cavity exam, transvaginal ultrasound), we can determine whether or not there is medical need for ART.
Patients who need help affording treatment have several options, including:
- SpringStonePlan.com is a third-party finance company that offers interest rates that are significantly lower than those of credit cards or other finance companies.
- RMACT offers Opportunity Plans for IUI, IVF, Donor Egg and Surrogacy that streamline the cost of prescriptions, medical procedures, exams, bloodwork, monitoring and more.
- The Attain IVF refund program and the Attain IVF multi-cycle plan offers multiple cycles for one set price. The Attain IVF refund program has a money back guarantee while The Attain IVF multi-cycle plan provides a discount for multiple cycles. The Attain IVF programs are from IntegraMed America, Inc., a specialty healthcare services company that offers products and services and has a long history of working with fertility patients.
For more information about infertility treatment financing options and services, please contact us.