Legal Assistance for Single Mothers
Each patient’s circumstances are unique; however, sometimes our single mothers benefit from seeking legal assistance or advice. In particular, the guidance of a lawyer can help when a single woman is receiving sperm donated from a friend.
Examples of legal questions some single women need to address are:
- Do I need a contract if my friend is providing me with sperm?
- Can I use frozen embryos or sperm from my ex husband?
- Can my sister provide me with a frozen embryo from her IVF cycle?
- How can I ensure that I will have sperm from the same donor for a second baby?
- Will my child be able to find his/her anonymous sperm donor?
- What should I include in my last will and testament about my sperm donor?
Single Mother Legal Assistance
When an RMACT patient wants to consult with a lawyer, we recommend:
Elizabeth Swire Falker
42 Lovell Lane
New Rochelle, NY